Servo Drive Systems?
The drive system comprises the SINAMICS?V90 servo converter and the SIMOTICS?S-1FL6 servo motor.
Features & Benefits?
- Simple: One-button tuning and real-time auto-tuning, the control loop parameters are optimized automatically. One Button Tuning can be used during commissioning of the system
- Precise: Sufficient encoder resolution and high data transfer rates due to fast data transfer and with a resolution of up to 21 bits for the encoder
- System-based: Optimized system performance- Rapid acceleration and braking with smooth operation in order to ensure high machine productivity
Catalog D 33: SINAMICS V90 Basic Servo Drive System
With this converter, which is provided specially for use with the newly developed SIMOTICS S-1FK2 motors, Siemens offers a new servo drive system with various performance classes from 50 W to 7 kW.?
Features & Benefits?
- Versatile: The SINAMICS S210 is a flexible, versatile system. In conjunction with the technological functions of the higher-level controller, there are many possibilities of motion. The SINAMICS S210 converter has an integrated PROFINET communications interface for connecting to a control system
- Precise: Low moment of inertia and high overload capability of the motor, high-resolution encoder with fast scanning. Short cycle times on the machine are possible even with complex motion control
- Safe:?Universal, standardized safety concept – Safety Integrated with STO, SBC, SS1, SS2*, SOS*, SLS*, SSM*, SDI*, SLA*, SBT* (*optional) & Seamless implementation of safety functions in accordance with SIL 2 (EN 61508) and PL d (EN ISO 13849-1)
Catalog D 32: SINAMICS S210 Servo Drive System
Flexible, modular drive system for demanding single-axis or multi-axis applications
Features & Benefits
- SINAMICS?S120 is designed to allow free combination of power and control performance
- Greater flexibility with central control intelligence
- Free performance selection for vector and servo?control
- Lower lifecycle costs for operation of the plant
- It is thus possible to parameterize, program and commission all components with the Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) engineering platform without any system discontinuities
- The primary functionality is implemented with elaborate “embedded” software?
- Universal, standardized safety concept – Safety Integrated
- Integrated safety functions: STO, SBC, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SSM, SLP, SP, SBT
- Seamless implementation of safety functions in accordance with SIL 2 (EN 61508) and PL d (EN ISO 13849-1)
Catalog D 21.4 N: SINAMICS S120 and SIMOTICS