PTFIX PT connection technology?
Ready-to-connect distribution blocks?
Helps to ensure flexible and cost-effective load and control current distribution.
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-connect blocks enable fast assembly without manual bridging,offering time savings of up to 80%.
- The reduction in insertion forces of up to 50% permits easy and direct insertion of rigid and flexible conductors with ferrules with a cross section of 0.34 mm2 or greater.Stranded conductors without ferrules are connected using the push button.
- Distribution and feed blocks with 6, 12,and 18 terminal points are available for intuitive and secure installation in 11 colors.
- Distribution block versions for transverse mounting on the DIN rail enable high wiring density and space savings of up to 50%.
- The distribution blocks are mounted on 35 mm standard DIN rails and enable easy-to-see and convenient conductor routing.
- Distribution blocks for mounting on 15 mm standard DIN rails are available for use in small junction boxes.
- The self-adhesive distribution blocks can be quickly and easily fixed to flat surfaces with no mounting preparation and no tools
- The basic blocks can be individually self-assembled with different adapters or flanges in accordance with the desired mounting type.
- Optional snap-on mounting accessories for direct or DIN rail mounting.
- The distribution blocks can be connected in series and individually expanded with the two-pos. plug-in bridges from the CLIPLINE complete system.
- The reducing bridge from the CLIPLINEcomplete system accessories enables easyconnection of terminal blocks with differentnominal cross sections, e.g., a PT 10 Push-interminal block.
- Convenient testing option with 2.3 mmtest plug in easily accessible test opening.Marker strips can be supplied for easywiring identification.