Contact detection type switches provided with cushioning characteristics?
A tape switch combined with a dedicated jacket to provide protection for the sensing object.?
Features & Benefits?
- Provisions for protecting the sensing object are implemented by covering a tape switch with a dedicated jacket. This also minimizes the damage to the tape switch itself, so that the durability of the edge switch is greatly enhanced.
- Selectable from 8 types which differ in structure and size.
- Easy installation using an aluminum channel.
- 4-wire tape switches and terminating-register-integrated tape switches can be combined with an interface controller?to provide wire-breaking detection capability.
Large Edge Switch?
- Sensing section extends to the edges
- Responds to loads from upward and downward diagonal directions
- Usable in low-temperature environments down to -10°C
- Choose from two aluminum channels (AC-395, AC-400) to suit the mounting method
– The AC-395 allows stud mounting
– The AC-400 allows for free on-site adjustment of the screw position (with the use of a bolt rail)
- Large overstroke (sinking load) with a depth of 80 mm (87 mm for the AC-400)
Tokyo Sensor Brochure